highway Yalta-Sevastopol, to Rodnikovsk, turn right.
Winter daily 10-16.
Summer daily 9-19.
|Light:||Incandescent Electric Light System|
|Dimension:||L=670 m, T=12 °C.|
|Guided tours:||L=270 m.|
|Address:||Skelsky Pestera, Tel: +380-, Fax: +380-,|
|As far as we know this information was accurate when it was published (see years in brackets), but may have changed since then.
Please check rates and details directly with the companies in question if you need more recent info.
|1904||discovered by the local teacher E. Kirillov.|
|1960||explorations by speleologists.|
|1964||declared a natural monument.|
|MAY-2003||start of development.|
|2005||opened to the public.|
|2011||installations renovated, electric light.|
This is the youngest show cave on the Crimean peninsula. The first stop is Fireplace Hall which was named after a flowstone in the shape of a fireplace. The second chamber is the biggest chamber of the cave and the main sight is the seven-meter stalactite Рыцарь с копьем (Knight with a spear). The chamber is 80 m long and 18 m wide, the ceiling up to 25 m high. The most mysterious part of the cave is the Зал привидений (Ghost Hall), and the operators do not tell whats going on there.